Contribute to The Joy Agency
My vision is to gift books, goods, services and funds to people in need who are going through cancer treatment. The Joy Agency also would love to expand so we can meet all the needs of cancer patients out there!
Can you gift something to The Joy Agency? We accept anything and will gratefully utilise anything from office space, advertising, volunteers to publicity. Please also contact us to talk about your fundraising ideas.
I just want to know more about how book sponsorship works
Well that’s fantastic! My vision and goals are:
- We would like to gift a thousand copies of Chemo and Back Again to chemo patients and chemo wards in New Zealand and around the world. This is our highest priority, as we want to people going through chemo and cancer to have the most hope, inspiration and support possible enabling them the highest possible chance of survival. Your contribution makes such a difference to the life of a person going through one of the most challenging times of their life.
- Sponsoring a book does not create profit for author, Andrea Fairbairn, but it gets books to people who really need it. That is a really important part of the vision behind Chemo and Back Again. It needs to go to people having chemo and cancer treatment and help them in their cancer journeys.
- To date all writing, design, printing, marketing and website costs have been paid for by author, Andrea Fairbairn. If by chance, we could sell enough books, it would enable Andrea time to work on her other books and websites to support people affected by cancer. Andrea’s purpose is to inspire people on their health journeys and she’d love your support to make that happen.
I really would like to contribute and do something to help
Thank you and thank you! Here is my wishlist. If you think you can help us with any of these goals, please let us know:
- MEDIA AND PUBLICITY – We’re always after media and publicity, so if you have any friends or contacts in the media let them know about what we’re doing, and if possible put them in contact. It doesn’t matter where in the world it is, we can arrange an interview.
- CELEBRITIES – Get celebrities to donate or become ambassadors.. Feel free to tweet, email or post to these people asking them to contact us and be a ‘JOY AMBASSADOR’ for The Joy Agency.
- TEAM MEMBERS – If you know editors, marketing, public relations, social media, media, project managers, volunteer managers, video makers who would like to be part of the team, we would love to hear from you!
- BOOK PUBLISHER – We’d love to be put in contact with a book publisher, to collaborate on this and other Joy Agency books.
- TALKS – We’re always interested in opportunities to speak at events.
- AWARD NOMINATIONS – We’re always happy to be nominated for awards, scholarships and other opportunities that can further our vision and mission.
- SPONSORS – We’re always on the hunt for the collaborations with sponsors, so if you, your company or someone you know works in an area that may be willing to sponsor a through the donation of some equipment or resources, in exchange for publicity then please put us in contact with them.
- SPREAD THE MESSAGE – The easiest and best way to help us out is simply to tag friends and share posts.
- FUND-RAISE – help raise funds to donate books to chemo patients and chemo hospitals. Or gift books to public hospitals.
- CANCER NOT FOR PROFITS – please contact me for special purchasing rates to get this book to the maximum number of people possible.